Are you fed up with getting calls or text notifications when you are asleep? Want to know how to stop them? Here is a quick guide.
- On your iPhone go to Settings
- Click on Do Not Disturb
- Turn on Scheduled
- Set the From and To times (when you don’t want to be disturbed)
- Set Silence setting either Always or While iPhone is Locked
- I would recommend setting Allow Calls From to Favourites
- I would also turn on Repeated Calls (2 calls within 3 minutes from the same number)
If you haven’t already, you now want to set your kids / family as Favourites so any calls from them are allowed during the scheduled time.
- In Contacts
- Find and click on the contact you want to add to Favourites
- Scroll down and select Add to Favourites