Did you know you can get notifications for certain contacts when they send you an email?
This is a really useful option for anyone you really don’t want to miss any emails. The notifications will also pop up on your iPhone lock screen similar to an iMessage or text message!
Setup a VIP on Mac
- In the Mail app select an email from the required recipient
- Move the cursor to the left of the sender’s name
- Click on the Star which appears
- Do the same to remove the sender from your VIP list
Setup a VIP on iPhone
- In the Mail app
- Find and click on an email from the required contact
- Click on the contact name at the top
- Select Add to VIP from the list
- Press Done