Do you have AirPods or other bluetooth headphones? Do you use them with more than one device? Do you find that they often disconnect? Here is a really quick way to reconnect them without going into the settings.
- On your iPhone or iPad
- Swipe your finger down in the top right hand corner (from the very top of the screen)
- Select the blue circle button from the top corner
- From the Audio menu, select your headphones from the list
- Wait for the tick to appear to show they are connected
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to clear the menu
One thought on “Quick Connect Headphones (iPhone)”