I love my AirPods, so easy to use and they work so much better than any other bluetooth headphones I’ve owned.
I’ve recently started using the Double Tap option with them too and now I love them even more, well that and the new case my sister bought me for Christmas!
How to Answer / End Calls
- When your phone rings double tap the top near the ear twice quickly to answer
- To hang up double tap the top again
How to ask Siri using AirPods
- With your AirPods in double tap the top near the ear twice quickly
- Wait for Siri to start listening (beep beep sound)
- Ask Siri anything you would usually
Some things you can ask Siri
- “Call *Name from contacts*“
- “Call *Phone Number*“
- “Resume” – resumes music/audiobook/podcast
- “Play Podcast”
- “Play Music”
- “Volume Up” / “Volume Down”
- “Pause” – pauses music/audiobook/podcast
- “Go back” / “Next Song”
- “What’s the time?”
- “Read Last Text”
- “Check email”
- “Set a * minute Timer”
- “what’s the weather today?”
Super Cute Cases!
When you buy through links on our site we may earn a small commission. Click here for details.
Check out these adorable AirPod Cases on Amazon:
If you want to pickup some new AirPods for yourself, Amazon currently have them on special offer:
Or the AirPod Pro with noise cancelling:
Signup here for email reminders and How To Guides to get your tech life in order during January. I will send out weekly suggestions and helpful guides so you too can get your tech life sorted. Guides will include, how to update Apps, sort emails, unsubscribe from companies you no longer want to receive emails from, organize Apps and many more…