If you are a Mac user and you have ever selected Save Password when prompted, all those passwords can be found and accessed in your Keychain.
Keychain is secure and a great way to store your saved passwords so you don’t have to remember them all!
- To Find a saved password you need to Open Keychain
- Click on Finder (Bottom lefthand corner of the screen)
- Select Applications – Utilities – Keychain Access
- Search by entering a keyword in the Search box in the top righthand corner
- Press Return to search
- Double click the item in the list you need the password for
- Tick the Show Password box
- Enter your login password to access
- Press OK
- The password will be displayed until you close the window