When you buy through links on our site we may earn a small commission. Click here for details.
Do you have AirPods or other bluetooth headphones? Do you use them with more than one device? Do you find that they often disconnect? Here is a really quick way to reconnect them without going into the settings.
- On your iPhone or iPad
- Swipe your finger down in the top right hand corner (from the very top of the screen)
- Select the blue circle button from the top corner
- From the Audio menu, select your headphones from the list
- Wait for the tick to appear to show they are connected
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to clear the menu
I LOVE my AirPods, if you were looking to get some too you can find them here.